Thursday, November 24, 2005

I'm happy with myself

Yes, that's what i think of me
^__________________^

what can i say?
i have a wonderful koi
who helps me every time i'm down
who makes me forget all what hurts

yesterday
we went to see my dear mom
she was a little injured of her back
but nothing serious
so we spend the whole afternoon with her cuz she's living all alone
and that's a little saddy when you don't feel good right?

after that she help us
to create something to make me stay at her place
but instead of it
i went to my koi's place >/////<
we spend the whole night together
nyaaaaaaaaaaa i love to sleep inside his arms
is so relaxing
and it makes me feel so safe and calm...
n____________________n

I LOVE HIM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

i really need him by my side this days
i'm feeling a little dumb, like i'm not able to keep going
but he's always there to give strenght
to support me
and cheer me

i don't have words to thank him all of this...

today
i got late to school
we slept too long!!
but it was nice
i don't have any regrets
n.n

after class i met with panxa
it was a year since the last time we saw each other
so i was really happy to talk to her
we talk for a long time
about our thoughts
our feelings
our lifes
and i'm so glad to know that's she's happy now
that all of her troubles
are in the past!!

i let her know about my life
and some of the troubles i had as well
but we were so happy to know that
finally we're alive again
^________________^

i'm happy i can't help it
that's how i am
but i'm really happy with myself


No comments: